Thursday, January 9, 2014












Skirt: Modcloth   Sweater: H&M   Shoes: Thrifted/Doc Martens   Bag: Vintage

This outfit is full of wonderful things! I have been eyeing this space skirt for so long and I am so glad I got it!  Its so flowy, I feel like a interstellar queen. Additionally, I always read item reviews before I buy and boy am I glad I did with this skirt, it runs very small!I had to size up for sure. And I cant even begin to explain my love for this new bag. Its from a wonderful local vintage shop, Artpool gallery. I think it was originally bought and then sewn onto, but either way I love it!
Recently I have been getting back into being creative. I have an assignment coming up for college that I am super excited for/cant wait to finish!! I will soon be making more posts of my artwork on here! Its one of my new years resolutions to spend more time doing art! 
On my old blog I did a "song of the day" for every post, I want to start that up again! So here is an oldie but goodie.
Song of the day: Where is my Mind, The Pixies


No comments:

Post a Comment