Sunday, March 30, 2014







 Blouse: Forever 21 Everything else: Thrifted

I wish I could say that I had some crazy adventure and went to parties all of spring break, but I didnt. What I did do, however, is travel a couple miles from home to Rock Springs and Mt.Dora! First of all, rock springs is the most beautiful place I have been to in Florida. I am not so into Florida wildlife, but that spring is surrounded in pine trees and rock formations which are stunning. plus it has beautiful aquatic plant life;It was a biologists heaven. 
Sadly, I do not own a waterproof camera/ I forgot to buy a disposable one, so the only photos I have are from Mt.Dora! This little town is just a marvel, it is full of old buildings and adorable antique stores.

It wasnt what most people would expect someone who lives in a party sort of state like Florida to do for spring break, but I surely enjoyed the break from my studio classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment