Monday, August 26, 2013

Day one: The Reckoning




This week I am going to sort of challenge myself. I have written out a bunch of things to get done every day and I will (hopefully!) do them. Its a lot of artsy stuff, cleaning and self challenges. I will be making a post every day this week, each one involving an outfit made up of old clothing that I have been tossing in keep piles and never using for years.
Recently I have been SUPER in Welcome to Nightvale, the future is upon us and it is about 100 feet above the Arbys.
I have also been super into Andrew Jackson Jihad. He brings out my inner compassionate cannibal and that is a very important thing. And maybe the best part of it all is that I am seeing him and Paul Baribeau live in October! only a few days after I get back from my road trip too.~

No comments:

Post a Comment